Saturday, March 27, 2010

More then Coffee

March 27, 2010
I have now been on 4 "coffee" dates and met a very nice man in the process. Not that they weren't all nice men - just not a connection of two hearts.



I met "T" at a convenient coffee spot and we sat and chatted for about an hour. When "T" offered to go book shopping with me after we had our tea I was impressed, okay so perhaps I should have higher standards to be impressed but I don't and I don't care either! It is really hard to explain because I don't believe that chemistry is immediate but at the same time there was a nice strangeness that is difficult to explain. While we were sitting having coffee I wanted to take his hand and hold it - remember I have just met this fellow and I am not that brazen. Besides how forward is that? When we went book shopping I couldn't help but take a couple of deep breaths as he stood beside me!


April 22, 2010
Update:
Plenty of Fish (online dating site) was very helpful in my meeting with "T" and we have now been seeing each other for 5 weeks. He is a wonderful companion, we have shared long walks, conversations, meals and although I am still nervous when I am around him I look forward to our next meeting. I love this giddy school girl feeling and don't want it to end!





No comments:

Post a Comment