Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stuck on the picture

I was searching around today on my online dating site and once again shaking my head at some of the pictures that I passed by.

It surprises me that people post pictures of themselves so far in the distance that I can't even tell if it is a man or a woman! How about the pictures taken with that really shitty web cam you own that distorts the face so much that it looks like something from a fun mirror at the circus. The head shot in shadows is also a good one and the side profile, what are you hiding? Have a friend snap up some relaxed photos of you, you do have friends right?

Today I spotted a picture that some fellow took with his mom and dad (I think that's who they were). Although I said earlier to post solo pics this one may be the exception! It may at least appear that he has a good relationship with his family and ergo at least the crappy baggage he will carry doesn't revolve around his growing up years. How's that for a huge leap?

Pictures I do like - full frontal face shots, show me the eyes and the smile. I am drawn by the smile and the eyes will tell me if he smiles alot or if this was a one time thing. There is nothing wrong with a relaxed full body shot as long as I can see the face.

Smile and say cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment