Monday, January 25, 2010

What's in a name?

When choosing a name for an online dating profile, remember this is the first marketing tool we are using to sell ourselves. So guys when you choose a name like Bubba or Cooter you may see the humor in such a name but I am seeing a toothless, beergut that doesn't know his ABC's. Sorry Bubba and Cooter! Please don't name yourselves after famous people, just because someone said once that you look like the person - take it from the source they were drunk!

I know it is hard to sum ourselves up in a name and then when you do someone is already using it, that's when those numbers come in handy "lonely61389927483". I am kidding!

Here is a great example to a bad name "BC Babe", it is my name and although I am in BC - good, I passed "babe" 20 years ago. I have noticed that most guys use their real names and I do appreciate that, it does take the nasty visuals out of my mind.



*naturally all the opinions in my blog are mine so please consider the source when reading

No comments:

Post a Comment