Monday, February 15, 2010

Back on Line

I decided at the beginning of this year that I would face all my fears and put myself out there to experience all that life has to offer. That is where all this nonesense started and if I hadn't experienced a wonderful on line encounter early on I would probably be done with all this nonesense.

Now there are two theories to consider here; firstly that to have one positive encounter perhaps there could be another fellow out there waiting in the wings for me to appear. Of course the other theory and the one I tend to lean more towards is I have had my one positive experience and the fact that I am comparing him to every profile I look at is counter productive to my goals.

So with gusto I have signed up for 4 on-line dating sites, okay as I have said in my profile I am a "get er done" kind of girl and I just want to get this foolishness out of my system as soon as possible. Perhaps there is no encounters on line worthy of my wit and charm but look at all the material I will have for this blog!

*it is interesting to note that when I read my own blogs I note an air of arrogance that I really don't have!

No comments:

Post a Comment