Saturday, February 13, 2010

We are not in Kansas anymore!

Went out to do some errands today and walked past a shop with the most stunning pair of red high heels, so in honour of Valentine's Day tomorrow I decided I would go in and try them on. Those beauties fit like a glove and they begged me to take them home. What could a girl do? I now own the most amazing shoes to wear tomorrow for my Valentine's Day Dinner.

Yes I have been invited out to have dinner with my mom, her husband and my grandmother! Is that sad? The worst part is no one (single) will see or even care that I am wearing hot, new pumps. I swear next year I too will have a Valentine! I have decided to jump back on the horse and try the on line dating again, and next year I will buy the dress to match the shoes.

After writing I decided to go out on the town and show off those new shoes, I must say my experience with clubbing, dancing and "boy/girl interaction" is very different to what is going on out there now! It was by no means unpleasant, just different and on the scale of interesting was certainly a 9. As for the shoes, good thing they are cute cause they were killing my feet! Just like some guys I have met in my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment