Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Today I thought I would share a special Valentine's treat; a beautiful email I received from my recent online dating guy. (It is edited to protect the innocent and me too!)


My Love (translated)


I'm usually not the kind of person that would write a love letter, but I thought i'd do this for you because you are the most wonderful thing in my life right now. . . I can't eat, sleep, walk, drive, or even work without thinking about you. You are in my thoughts all the time. I'd tell you you're in my heart, but I don't feel like that would be right, because my heart is not mine anymore -- it belongs to you. You are sweet, loving, caring, beautiful and you make me feel like one of the luckiest guys in the world.


I need you to know I am with you through everything, . . . I've given you my heart and I hope that you won't break it. . . Remember when I promised you that I'd never let you down, that i'd never treat you bad, that I would share your joy and pain? I will promise all those things over and over again . . .

Missing you so much honey.

I think it is perfectly evident how a girl could fall for this, even an intelligent synic like myself. If this guy can deliver in person his promises on the computer he is going to make some woman very happy - no that was not a pang of jealously!

Hoping everyone is finding love out there tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment