Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Online Scam - not all bad!

So yesterday when I posted my scam alert I hope that you know that I do not take back anything I have said in previous posts. Although my mystery man turns out to not be the man of my dreams he indeed helped to wake me up to some realizations of myself that I may not have seen otherwise. I do not believe what he is doing is ethical but for me it was worth it. I will continue to share some of the emails he sent because I believe it is something he will continue to do and perhaps under another name. Just be careful and please, please, please never send money to anyone no matter what! This man never asked me money but he sure knew how to pull at the heart strings.

email dated Jan 31, 2010
Hello babe,

Thanks so much for your message and i really appreciate it . I really had a wonderful sleep and I really wish you were beside me as I was just tossing and turning in bed thinking about you. Thanks so much that you want to send something to me. If you want to mail anything you will have to send it to eastern Europe first before it gets here and it will be sent here through a special package and i should get it in less than 2 weeks. Thanks so much babe and hope to chat with you later. Hope your having a wonderful day

Salvatore


Pleae note here that I never did get an address which perhaps should have been a flag!

This email was sent February 3, 2010
Hello Baby Bear,

What a wonderful beginning to a new year! It began with me finding you, chatting on

Thank you,XXXXXX. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my feelings for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to feel for anybody as much as I do you right now. Yet, my feelings for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the way I feel about you.

Forever Yours,

Salvatore xxx


I have recently discovered from another blog site that it is not just girls that are getting scammed, guys be careful out there, apparently there is just as many girls on line looking to be rescued!

No comments:

Post a Comment