Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Open Mind - Careful Heart

Please, save me - I am really trying to keep an open mind here! Of course I am sure it is not helping that I am trying to power through a lot of frogs to find my prince. I realize that I am not a princess but I can be someones queen!

It certainly amazes me how many people lie on line and I am not sure what that is about. Seems like such a waste of time but then previewing some of the profiles it is evident that no time was wasted! It is interesting (not surprising but interesting) that guys are usually so vague in their profile and yet girls are reading them and trying to read into them and then girls are usually so wordy about who they are and what they want and guys aren't getting past the picture!

I think one day I will have to talk about the different sites and what they offer but for now I am only familiar with 5, yes I signed up for another one. I am seeing which ones work best for me and I am not willing to pay for a site. So far I have aquired two army pen pals one from Canada and one from the U.S. I don't mind too much but it would be nice to connect with someone closer to home and real! After all these years surely my prince isn't off fighting a war in some foreign country! Funny thing is if I had thought of it sooner, I never would have minded an online connection with other people, just not for the purposes of a love relationship!

okay back to checking emails and googling names!

No comments:

Post a Comment